New York City - Sunday, November 1, 2020
The 2020 TCS New York City marathon is unfortunately cancelled.
If you fill out the inquiry form, we can keep you on the waitlist to check back with you in 2021.
Runners for Cancer Warriors — WE NEED YOU!
Our organization awards ‘Life Interrupted Grants™’ for young adults battling rare cancers, funds innovative research for SCCC and delivers HOPE comfort bags to oncology suites. We believe ALL Cancers Matter and are shining a light on a quiet demographic, as young adults have a unique genetic makeup of cancer. As an all volunteer foundation, your support means the world to us and the patients.
Don’t you want to join us for the TCS New York City Marathon’s 50th celebration and be a part of it all? It’s going to be EPIC!
You will receive:
– A guaranteed entry and paid registration upon fundraising a minimum of $2,800 for AWF.
– Your own fundraising platform and url on GoFundMe with tips and tricks for fundraising.
– An AWF race shirt, along with a duffel bag and more swag!
– A gratitude luncheon on marathon weekend.
– Coaching advice and an option to have an NYRR online training guide.
– A chance to be a hero to a young adult battling cancer and bring HOPE .
ALREADY have an entry? We want YOU, too! Join the #AWFSQUAD and there is no fundraise minimum! But, you can get perks with the more money you raise.
Click the REGISTER NOW link to Run for a Cause and Get the Applause! (This does not guarantee entry.)
YOU will truly be making a difference!
Contact email@example.com today.